Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Random thoughts

Wednesday is Koffe Klutch day. The knitting group that meets at the coffee shop… how perfect for me is that? It’s a very amiable group and I look forward to seeing everybody and their latest project. I took pictures last week but forgot to ask if anybody minded being on my blog so maybe next week, I’ll actually post them.

My yarn is on its way. At least I got an email from the vendor letting me know that it was shipped yesterday. I am mostly finished with the pair of socks I’ve been working on (no picture, alas, they are for a gift) and will probably get the hat cast on before the yarn gets here. Yesh!

As a diversion, I want to show you the great new jammies I got! I don’t usually go for jersey fabric for jammies but these were too cute. I found them at WalMart for a reasonably low price. You can also see the full selection here under the “store” link. You see they have characters (Mooch and Earl) from one of my favorite comic strips and I just couldn’t resist. The cotton is also supposed to be 100% organic – so that’s a good thing, too. If you are not familiar with the “Mutts” comic, but love cats and dogs, you should check the strip out, they are a hoot!

2 comments:

Becca said...

I have Mooch PJs, too! 2 pairs in fact. They are so soft & comfy, even though one pair of pants is about 3 sizes too big.

SciFiTVFanGirl said...

Little pink sock, little pink sock...

Huzzah for new jammies! *hugs* Now I have to go look for some Mutts jammies of my own when I go to Wal-Mart on Friday...