Tuesday, October 2, 2007

More posting, less knitting...

Posting to ravelry that is. Whew! This could be a project. I promised the cats it wouldn't take over my life. (ha, ha)

To get pictures of my projects into ravelry (unless you know some secret I don't) I had to get a flickr account. Okay, did that, uploaded a bunch of pics... Added the necessary ones to ravelry. Added my needles from the case I keep in my knitting basket to the needles and hooks section, lets see... added a couple more books... and one more project. That took most the morning. Took a break to run the vacuum, eat lunch, run to the post office and grocery store, then oh, yeah, need to balance the checkbook... Wow is it time for Jeopardy already? Gee how time flies when you are getting stuff done :) So all of that and no knitting. Good news is tonight is meet-up night, so I will have time to work at least one of my current projects at Panera's tonight. Coffee anyone?


Here's my Knitting mascot, Noro. He's modeling one of the swatch's from the modular class I took in June (Camp Stitches). Behind him is my yarn journal. I'll talk about that some other day.

2 comments:

sharon said...

It sounds like a good day. I was privilegd enough to review dispositions and push papers around. Ravelry uses flickr for photos and I think that is it. Takes a lot longer for me, so pics are slow in arriving.

SciFiTVFanGirl said...

Hee hee, love your mascot. :o)

If you get a chance, here's a link you should check out. I think you'll get a kick out of the otter video. *hugs* Have an awesome day.

http://flickfilosopher.com/geekphilosophy/