Saturday, October 13, 2007

Out of the Cave

No, I did not go into hibernation when the temperatures dropped. I just got a little lazy, but, now… Whew! I finally got a chance to take pictures of the finished objects:

1. The felted purse; with cherry print lining.


2. The HSS sock – now to get it in the mail!
Also, newest project OTN:
Mushroom Cap from the book Homespun, Hand knit; this is a hat for a project I’m doing at church to collect handmade hats and scarves for the clients of PADS (Public Action to Deliver Shelter). This is an area initiative that ensures overnight shelter is available for homeless citizens. Our church used to be a PADS site, but due to renovations we are not hosting this year, however, our church members are still acting as volunteers at another location. The PADS outreach is an important ministry to our church and this is one way I can help.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Hi there! You won some sock yarn in my contest over at my blog, A Caffeinated Yarn! Send me an email with your address, and I'll mail out your yarn this week.

Also, do you prefer orange/yellow/green Sundara sock yarn or raspberry/purple Fleece Artist sock yarn?

Happy knitting,

Jodi

jmharaldAThotmailDOTcom