Friday, November 30, 2007

The 11’s have it

So, it looks like the size 11 needles will be okay for the Hoodie project. The after-washing gauge came out to 3 st = 1 inch on the nose. Good enough for me. As I said; growing boy and all. He may grow another inch by the time he gets to wear this hoodie.

On the hat front; the “Warm and Ready” Knitter's Winter 2007 pattern was such a quick knit that I actually made two!

I finished the first last night and then worked the second up to the shaping. It was a quick-to-finish project this afternoon. Yeah! I have a hunch I’ll do a couple more of these before all is said and done.

We have a winter storm warning for some nasty weather this coming weekend. Hopefully that will give me some time to get going on the Hoodie for Eli and at least one more hat done.

If you’re in the path of the storm, I hope you get to stay in and knit like I plan to do!

Have a happy, safe and warm weekend.

No comments: