Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Crazy Hard

I love the colors and the striping I’m getting, but this yarn is crazy-hard to photograph. It snowed overnight, but the sky was a little brighter today so I attempted to get an outside shot. Here is what I got outdoors on the deck (too cold and snowy out to try going anywhere else):

Here’s another shot taken inside:

See?!?

The flash really washes it out. The color is actually somewhere in-between the darkness outside and the brightness inside. Trust me. I really can’t capture how pretty these are going to be when they are done, which will be very soon.

On a random note, I signed up for a new class today. It’s just a two hour finishing workshop, but hopefully I’ll learn a thing or two.

Speaking of learning new things, Zelda learned a new game this weekend. DH and I were enjoying a friendly game of Texas Hold ‘Em and Zelda decided to join in. I use the phrase “join in” very loosely. What she was actually doing was stealing chips. Every time we started a new round, after we put the “ante” in, Zelda felt the need to help herself to a chip or two. This went on for quite a while until we got tired of having to retrieve the chips from under the loveseat. Saucey came over once to see what all the fuss was about, but didn’t care one way or another.

You think we would learn not to use the ottoman for game playing….?

Oh, and guess who won?

No comments: