Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Floors and a Finished Object

Today is floor day. We’re getting a new floor in our kitchen/dining and living rooms. It is so loud in the house right now. I almost can't hear myself think.

I tried to take a "before" picture, but for some reason blogger won't upload the picture properly. No problem with socks though

Zelda wanted to help model these (note tail near left foot) but moved too fast:

The Limbo Socks Redeux are done

Limbo Mexiko Sock Yarn (Scholler & Stahl) in blue color way
Size 3 circular needle
Toe up, two-at-a-time... the sewn bind off is a little looser than I like, but they fit and that was the whole point!


Now I think I need to go find a quiet place to sit and knit.

1 comment:

Marissa said...

Lovely socks,
good luck with those floors!
Marissa