Friday, July 11, 2008

SNP Recap



Whew! I had to take a day of rest after the late night Wednesday! Even though the Brewer’s lost we had a fun night. The one thing I would change is that next time our group would try to organize itself better so we could all sit together. Here’s the quick run down. DH and I arrived at the park with plenty of time to find a decent parking space and avoid the mad rush to get our ball caps and project bag. While in line, I spied no other than Jean-from-last year. Too funny. She disappeared before I could catch her so DH and I found our food and then meandered down to our seats so DH could watch the teams take their batting practice. After we settled in I saw Jean again and we had a nice visit. She’ll be at Stitches the same day as me again, but not in the same class. Oh well, it would have been way too funny if she was! Paula and Ray arrived next, followed by Vanessa and Brian. We eventually located Carol (with her first sock) and her crew a row down and a few seats over... and Chris and her crew a couple more rows down and a few more seats over. There was a brief Jessica sighting, but just then something terrific happened on the field and the cheering drowned us out so we couldn’t catch her attention. I worked on the Skinny Stripe socks… finished the gusset and got a good part of the foot knit on sock #2... Here’s the socks-eye-view of the park:

Have a nice weekend. I’ll be trying to get the skinny socks and the Mis-matched socks done this weekend. Think happy knitting thoughts for me!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

looks like you had a good time!