Friday, October 24, 2008

Oh yeah....

I have a blog; where I’m supposed to talk about my knitting and stuff. And that’s part of the problem. My knitting has, shall we say, reached a state of inertia. That’s not to say I’m not doing any knitting. It’s just that, shall we say again, I’m not doing any measurable knitting. I’m not doing any photographable knitting. I’m not doing any brag-about-able knitting. Sob. It just seems to be taking an immense amount of time to finish anything. I get something on the needles and one of the following has been happening: a) The directions have a mistake b) I misread the directions and made a mistake c) I discovered part way through that I actually dislike the pattern d) all of the above e) I get distracted by the computer, a TV show, phone call, work, hubby, you-name-it; and NO knitting gets done. So, I have no photos, no accomplishments to share, and the cats have been sleeping all the time lately, so not even any cute cat photos to substitute for a knitting post.... Sigh, there you have it…so much being done; so little to show. I’ll try to improve on the situation next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Forgive yourself!