Thursday, October 16, 2008

Paging the Seaming Fairies

It seems like I’ve been on the go so much lately, but I have been fitting in time to work on things here and there. Here’s an update on what I’ve been knitting. Unbiased is done except for the side seams, the bottom seam and the handles: The baby bunting is very close to being finished; just the front neck and sleeves (oh and more seams to sew; sigh, there’s still a lot of finishing work up ahead for me.) Driver (gloves) is finished: (or at least for now, since upon trying them on, I discovered that I picked up the stitches on the wrong side of the band for the left glove, thus the strap goes the wrong way… fortunately, there’s enough yarn left to knit one more) Basic Socks Class socks are done: Blue Jean socks: New socks OTN: Advanced Sock Knitting Class Socks; Bavarian by Candace Eisner-Strick, from Vogue Knitting Ulitmate Socks book: (The yarn is more violet than the blue that it looks like in this picture) And last but not least....Undulating Rib by Ann Budd from Interweave Favorite Socks Book (no picture, too little to show) Whew! I really have been knitting!

No comments: