Monday, October 13, 2008

Top Ten Reasons to Buy More Yarn

1. It won’t go out of style 2. It will never make your butt look big 3. Sock yarn gives you more bang for the buck 4. It doesn’t fit funny in the crotch 5. Even if you don’t have a project for it right away, you can love and pet it while it’s in the stash 6. There’s always a project for it (somewhere) 7. It gives you something to look forward to 8. Zero calories 9. You really do need some in every color 10. So much happiness in such a little bag Gaa, can you tell I’ve been clothes shopping? I’m at that age between doesn’t fit right and just not my style. (if you catch my drift?) What ever happened to basic stylish clothes that fit and flatter at the same time? Yeesh, even my old stand by stores are letting me down this fall. It’s enough to make me think I should spend more time sewing. I’ll try to get caught up on my knitting project progress in the next post. I need to get pictures. The battery died in my camera; so I’m behind on taking pics and today is a bad day for taking them. There’s a new sock class starting tonight, so I have to get cracking on that sample. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Reason #5 sounds so much like something your DD1 would say that it made me laugh out loud.

I'm going to tell her so right now. : )