Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Day With Zelda

It’s me Zelda. I get to write on the blog today, because Mommy is busy at work and Daddy is out shopping. If I hurry, they won’t know I was here. I wanted to tell you a little bit about how I spend my days here at our house. I lead a very busy and important life. After I wake up in the morning, I have many duties that keep me busy…. I’m a member of the neighborhood watch. I keep an eye out for any suspicious activity by, um, birds, squirrels, papers, dogs, you know, anything I should let people know is out there. I have a great vantage point from this nice window.
I supervise Mommy when she knits. Saucey thinks this is her job, but I cover for her when she’s sleeping (a lot).
Sometimes I even model for her.
I help Daddy when he watches TV; he lets me sit wherever I like.
I even keep Saucey company at times… although she doesn’t like me getting too close. All in all, I’m an important member of this family. Don’t let Saucey tell you otherwise. Now I think I’ll go back to my favorite spot and have a nap. After all, that’s what Mommy and Daddy think I really do all day.

No comments: