Monday, August 17, 2009

Long Awaited

The big day finally arrived and I’m probably too tired to be coherent but I thought I’d do a quick post. Sylvia arrived today. Mom and baby are healthy and although it was a long couple of days, everyone is elated.
Isn't she beautiful (I may be predjudiced...)
Also, I did finish the blanket with plenty of time to spare and even had time to start on a sweater for her while waiting. That will be another post another time, but here is the blanket Based on the pattern Moonstone from Manos del Urugay knit in Classic Elite Sprout Without further ado, Happy knitting Nana

2 comments:

Karen said...

Prejudiced has nothing to do with it - she is BEAUTIFUL!!!! So is her mom. Congrats to all of you!!

Nana Sadie said...

Well of course, she's beautiful!
Congratulations!!!!
(((hugs)))