Friday, October 30, 2009

Finally Friday!

I was going to call this very cleverly titled post finished Friday or something of that sort, but really what I feel like is that it is finally Friday and I’m finally finished with a couple of things and October is (almost) finally over. Which means that November is due soon and I’m hoping December is following close behind (peek at the ticker above and you’ll understand my feelings here).

So what did I finally finish… as if you couldn’t guess? Yes! The Vest… here ya’ go, no more waiting.



(Sorry about the photo quality, that’s one of the big downsides to being alone… no one to take the modeled shots of your FOs).

Pattern: Chevron Shadows from Knitter’s Summer 2007 issue (K87)
Yarn: Dream in Color Classy in Gothic Rose and Prism Neat Stuff (Half) in Crème
Size 4 and 6 needles


AND
I finished some socks… don’t know why I could only get one pair done (maybe the vest had something to do with that), but these are done and I like them.


Pattern: Bubble Wrap Socks by Sockbug
Yarn: Zaurbeball Crazy #1564
Size 2.50mm needles


I also have several things impatiently waiting to be cast on and a couple already in-progress to tell you about another time. Until then, one more FO... a little pumpkin hat for a last minute baby gift....


Happy Halloween and

Happy Knitting!

Nana

No comments: