Sunday, January 10, 2010

Noro Fever

Some people get cabin fever this time of the year; I seem to have developed a slight case of Noro fever. After finishing the second pair of Winter Stripe socks …



I rewound the leftovers and added them to my collection….


And then after knitting a bit on the right squirrel mitten, I gave in to the idea that had been percolating in my brain since grafting the toes on the second pair of Noros ... AND.... I cast on for another pair…


For this pair is using some S102 and S164 and I’m doing the stripes a little different; so far I like the result. Oh and there’s plenty yarn left from two other colorways so I can make one more pair…. But I may have to hold off on those so I can get something else done. Maybe I’ll even have some other FO’s to post soon!

In other news, DH will be out processing from the Army this week so the ticker above will be disappearing and the next stage will be for him will be to find a job… wish us luck!

Happy Knitting!
Nana

No comments: