Thursday, August 19, 2010

Aack! Packing


I’ve been busy getting the house and all our stuff ready for the move, and the time has come to pack my craft area.  I’m not a real happy camper having to put all of my lovely yarn into boxes.  We still have over a week!  But, what must be done, must be done, so I spent most of yesterday and some of today working on it.  My craft area now looks something like this.

But at least I have help:

And, I have another FO to show you.  I finished the Red Hoodie for the twin nephews and sewed on the buttons, DH took some stuff out to IA so he’s going to drop these off before the boys grow too big to wear them: 
Red Hoodie:



The pair

Pattern:  Daisy by Stephanie Pearl McPhee
Yarn: SRK Butterfly (super 10) cotton

I've also got a couple of new socks in the works, I'll try to tell you about them soon
Happy Knitting!


Nana

No comments: