1. My DH had surgery a week ago; we have had a lot of down-time with his recuperation. Funny, I haven’t done as much knitting as I hoped.
2. I knit the entire leg of a sock and then decided my gauge was off, am halfway done reknitting it.
3. I actually like living in Iowa better than I thought I would
4. There was a corn-box at the Covered Bridge festival… this amused me greatly.
5. There were also Alpaca… always a good thing at any festival
6. There was also yarn… I caved and bought this because of the name of the Alpaca it came from… (It’s always a good thing to know who your fiber is from).
7. My parents had a great trip to Ireland and are safely back home. They are coming to visit next week, and hopefully will bring pictures.
8. I have my craft area set up completely now and can find what I need. I guess it’s time to make the kitchen curtains.