Tuesday, September 18, 2012

In the Zone


Although I have a sufficient amount of technological know-how to survive in day-to-day life, there are still a few things I just can’t quite manage to figure out.  Like the vision I have for this blog and bending blogger to my will. 

This blog is sort of in limbo while I figure out exactly how and what I want it to represent. 

Meanwhile, I have been busy knitting, designing, knitting, organizing test knitting, doing some random writing and knitting.  I wish my life was more interesting sometimes, but basically it is not. 

Because of my less than reportable life, I have also been suffering from a serious case of poor-poor-pitiful-me.  That is soon to be remedied with a visit to Florida.  I find there is nothing quite as soothing and restorative for me than to sit on a beach and watch the waves go in and out. (hopefully I will return full of fresh energy and inspiration)

So while I wait for my test knitters to knit,  and draft the final version of the patterns, I’ll continue working on my personal sock club challenges, my sock knitters’ anonymous challenges and other random projects from my queue.  Maybe someday I will even post a picture or two somewhere besides Ravelry.  In the meantime, I’ll leave you with this shot that I captured of the Great Sunnypatch Standoff of 2012. 

Even if you saw it first, I want it


Happy Knitting,


Nana

No comments: