Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Plodding along

It’s raining right now. Fortunately I got out early and took a nice walk this morning (about 2 ¼ miles with a few stops to shop along the way). I really need to do more of that. It was very humid and overcast, so I knew the rain was coming (that and the forecast said we’d get some today, Ha, Ha).

I did a little shopping and scouting for goodies for my Harvest Sock Swap Pal and after looking thru my stash decided the yarn I needed wasn’t to be found, but I did find some nice yarn online and ordered some so hopefully the shipping won’t take too long. In the meantime, I’ll have time to decide on the pattern. I have ideas.
I was hoping to start on some fall decorating today and got as far as bringing in one of the totes from the garage. Oh, well.

In the family news, my great niece has finally made her arrival! Kayla Mae was born yesterday evening. As soon as I have details or a picture, I will add those.

I’m almost halfway done with the afghan square so hopefully I can get it done for the group tomorrow.

Here are the two girlie cats anticipating their next meal.

1 comment:

bobbi said...

I love Cats, yours are beautiful.
wasn't that rain yesterday something, we were on our way home when it started and it was crazy. could hardly see to drive.