Monday, November 10, 2008

Not Quite a Pair

I finished two socks last week, but they are not quite a pair… I got one each of the Bavarian and Jaywalker socks finished and the second sock of each pair started.
I also knit a pair of mittens for a shop display … here is a picture of one of them. I finished the second one at work on Thursday and immediately set up the display at the shop, I did take a picture with my cell phone, I put that picture on ravelry, but it is not good enough to show here.
Trust me. And believe that there really are two mittens knit. Or come by the shop and see for yourself!
And most miraculously, I have started the hoodie for DD#1, and I’m happy to say that I’m off to a pretty good start!
I have a new beginning sock knitting class starting tonight, but I’ll be using the previous class samples for this one since I have my quota of projects OTN right now.
Saucey goes to the vet tomorrow for her first follow-up since starting the insulin so say a prayer or think good thoughts for her.
And here’s a sure sign around our house that winter isn’t too far off….
Happy Knitting!

No comments: