- As a long time Cardinals fan, I’m really excited that my guys once again captured the pennant. I’m also a little sad that Tony La Russa is hanging up his jersey for good. I’ve always had a fondness for Tony and I appreciate his good work on and off the field. We adopted Saucey from ARF, which he founded.
He will remain a hero to us for a long time.
- I’m guessing it will be safe to knit myself a pair of socks inspired by these now. (Skip's socks not his buns)
- I finished knitting my October personal sock club selection:
Pattern: Menehune Cobblestone
Yarn: Mountain Colors Bearfoot in Indian Corn
Size 2.25mm needles, ML 2AAT
I am so wearing these tomorrow :)
- I’m still knitting a cardigan (but I've switched patterns), the Rock Island Shawl, the Miss Marple Shawl and my October challenge socks.
- I could have been at the heel turn on sock #2 of said socks last night if I hadn’t needed to rip back 22 rounds because I forgot to pay attention to the chart… ooops!
- It is raining with the possibility of snow later today, yuck.
- I plan to cast on my November personal sock club and Mystery socks later today (still mad at that October sock)
- I’m unofficially playing along with NaNoWriMo which my daughter is officially participating in. I had an idea, so what the heck. I used to be a fairly decent writer until I started blogging
- I bagged up the 2012 personal sock club yarns & patterns… at least I’m ahead on something.
|2012 PSC... I may be developing a project bag problem|
- Whatever…. This makes the list 10 items long; so Monk will be happy.