Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Must Go Knit Now

Phew!
So, I think I’m still struggling with the residual from last week’s stress-fest. I feel like I just sort of went into a self-protective mode and I’m doing my best to slog through everything I need to get to. I might be wrong, but I think Saucey is feeling it too. I have to keep my eye on her because she’s been fussy about eating and wanting attention at weird times.
I’ve been getting things done around the house, but not exactly knitting…
The only project finished so far is branching out and it has already been mailed off to its recipient. I love it so much that I immediately cast on for another one for myself with the leftover skein. I figure I can do that at my leisure (ha, ha). I’m still knitting away on the Earl Grey Socks, but somehow I don’t think I’m getting my “A” from the SAM5 group. I’m basically to the toes on both socks, but dang that’s a whole lot of grey yarn to knit and finish today! I haven’t touched my vest since I finished the left front. Sigh, I’ll get there.
I have so many plans for new knitting projects … but until I finish these…
Double sigh…

No comments: