Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Can You Ever Pack Enough Knitting?

We're going to spend the weekend traveling for graduations and family gatherings as I imagine many others are also doing this holiday weekend. I'm busy here trying to get ready, but I did squeeze in a little knitting time.

The Monkey Socks are done!
Pattern: Monkey by Cookie A
Yarn: Brown Sheep Wildfoote Sock in “Rock-N-Roll”
Needles size 1
Magic Loop 2-at-a-time


Now I’m off to go and figure out how many knitting projects I can fit in my knitting bag. It’s a short trip… by air... Hmm …do you think 17 will be enough?

1 comment:

Marissa said...

OOOO, nice sox!
Hey, could I implore you to do some kind of tutorial on magic loop-ing 2 socks at a time? I can do one, love it, wouldn't do it any other way...and would LOVE to do 2! I tried once, but couldn't manage the 'other' sock! Where do you put it? I was all tangled, and gave up.
Pretty please?
Have a wonderful trip, looking forward to to all those FO posts when you return!!
Marissa