Sunday, April 5, 2009

It Helps to Upload the Pictures First

I’ve been meaning to get a new post up, but for some reason I keep forgetting to upload the pictures from my camera… I mean really, how hard is that?
Maybe I’ve just been kind of lackadaisical lately?
So, with out futher ado and unnecessary apologies, here’s what I’ve been up to knitting wise:
I finished the little striped socks for my grandson Improvised pattern using Poems Sock yarn (958) done in 2x2 stripes using both ends of the ball; size 2 (2.75mm) needles
I also finished the Blue Honeycomb Mittens, which are practically unneeded now.
Pattern: Honeycomb Mittens by Jean Newstead from Homespun-Handknit (one of my “workhorse” books) Yarn: Lambs Pride Worsted in blue magic and Twilley’s Freedom Spirit shade 506 Needles: Size 7 dpn I could have knit these in two nights instead of the two months it actually took. I just had too many other things on the needles in between. Oh, and just in case you needed to know… Curbberg day 7 (And there’s snow in today’s forecast… hmpf!) I’m off to try and finish another something. Happy Knitting Nana

No comments: