Thursday, August 7, 2008

You Might Have a “Startitis” If…

You are already working on this: (Top down t-shirt) And this: (Baby Bunting test-knit for shop)
(Oh, and let’s not forget the secret swap socks… with no pictures until they are mailed!)
But then you cast on for This:
And this: (hey teach)
And these: (August sock-a-month socks)
As well as complete 3 sewing projects; do you think?
Yes it has been sort of busy around here at Chez Nana. I’ve found plenty of things I want to knit and apparently am attempting to knit them all at once. It’s really not bad if you have a system. I knit on each project for half and hour to an hour depending on where I’m at in the pattern and then I take a break (or go to work or the store... or...) then, once the break is over I pick up a different project and work on it for a little while. It’s sort of like; um… I guess... time management! Hmmm, yeah, time management… yeah... sounds a lot better than startitis.
Oh, and just in case you’re thinking that I am incapable of finishing anything. I did actually finish these on Sunday. Pair # 2 of the Skinny Stripe socks. How many projects are you working on over there?

1 comment:

SciFiTVFanGirl said...

Hee hee, I tend to have that with my writing, except I'm not so good on the finishing part there.

Well, at least you're keeping busy! :o)