Monday, June 2, 2008

Now That That's Done...

Much better, don't you think? Now I have an actual work space to work on again!

I didn't get much photo-worthy knitting done over the weekend, but suffice it to say, each project got worked on a little bit.


I've been working on setting up the classes and events for the "Boot Camp for Socks" that we're going to have at the shop in on June 14th. We've actually decided on which classes to teach, but there's always room to embellish. Any suggestions from fellow sock-knitters or anyone who attended a boot camp at their LYS would be highly welcomed!




So in lieu of knitting content, I give you ladies in waiting....


I have no clue why, but for some reason the cats were doing this on Friday night. DH and I suspect they were waiting for us to leave











... maybe we spoiled their party plans by staying in?

1 comment:

Firelily (Barb in Irving) said...

Love the attitude! Great pics.
Barb