Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Trivial Tuesday Stuff

Sadly there is no real knitting to report, slow progress is being made on the Lakeshore Vest and a little bit on the blue anklets, but I am otherwise not doing too much to take pictures of or post about. Instead I give you some trivial things.
Craft Workspace before and after... this could be contributing to the lack of knitting going on:

With some effort, some improvements have been made:

Ahhh.... planning space (still more work to be done, but having clear space was much needed!)

Saucey is feeling a little better, tomorrow is her last day of antibiotics. I think we'll try to go to the vet tomorrow to see if they can get the needed sample. She says:

"Enough with the paparazzi routine already, just let me rest"

and finally, six things...

Here’s a meme I grabbed from Karen's Blog Rules of the game:* List six unimportant things that make you happy;* Mention and link to the person who tagged you;* Tag six of your favorite bloggers to play along, and comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged. (I’m with Karen that I won’t tag anyone, but please feel free to grab this meme if you wish!)

1. A purring kitty in my lap or on the bed next to me. 2. Opening packages and adding new merchandise to inventory at work (especially when it’s new yarn). 3. Phone calls from my hubby and/or kids. (Okay, I confess, this may actually be a VERY important thing) 4. The KIA Soul commercial (click on 'downloads' tab to see it) with the hamsters, so silly, I smile every time I see it. 5. Fresh fruit from the farmer's market. 6. Firework displays (the sight, not the sound).

Happy July!

Nana

No comments: