Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A Couple of Things are Finished…

I finished the Mitten Decoration last night; I added a few of my own touches, and love the way it turned out.

At knitting group this morning, Lynette brought the finished Afghan in. We did squares over the summer and she has been busy putting it together. It came out mighty nice too. The recipient, Michael will be home on leave next month and we’re going to have a formal presentation then. Here’ a peek.




I did some of the grey and black squares. I don’t think I posted any pictures of them during the knitting, because by themselves they weren’t much, but with everyone else’s efforts, it is really nice!

1 comment:

SciFiTVFanGirl said...

Huzzah for blankets! It does look very nice. :o) I've got a square and a half left on the blanket I am working on now, then just the border to do. I think I can get it done this weekend.

I hope all is well with you. Happy Thanksgiving! *hugs*