Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I should be vacuuming…

But instead, here I am playing on the internet. You know, posting ravelry, checking my favorite blogs, posting here, all that stuff.

I did get another hat done since yesterday the “fair isle” hat. Cast on Sunday night, finished between runnings around and hubby-pampering yesterday and goofing off today.

Here’s the snail hat (fabulously) modeled by Zelda.
The Fair Isle hat is from the pattern A Two Color Hat by Elizabeth Zimmermann (Knitting Without Tears). I made up my own color designs as I went and it worked up pretty fast using the two-handed knitting method. 91 stitches on size 7 needles with Wool-Ease yarn. (I’m using wool ease for all of the charity hats I’m doing). Mushroom, Cream, Forrest; lined with Forrest.

Here’s what Saucey did today:
Warmed her toes

2 comments:

Karen said...

Okay, I have to admit, I'm weird, because I think vacuuming is fun HOWEVER, playing on the internet is a lot more fun (I'm weird, not crazy - LOL).

Love the hats and the model. And those toasty toes are so cute. :)

SciFiTVFanGirl said...

Smart kitty...