Monday, October 22, 2007

Lack of motivation trying to find a purpose

Today is a coffee-swilling, newspaper reading; lay around like a cat kind of day. Cool and cloudy outside. No sort of day for going out. I decided it might be a good day to spend planning. My goals for this week:

1) sort and purge two containers of files from office (make that one as of post time!)
2) finish surf sock #2
3) sew purse that I cut out pieces for 3 weeks ago
4) help hubby finish bathroom redo (paint, mirror, towel racks)
5) Finish reading book club book before book club meeting


This cartoon clipping that I found in the files I went thru about sums up the day (my scanner isn't that great - you might have to click- it-to-make-it-bigger to read it).

The cats just did this:

9am:

1pm


3pm:

Watch out Saucey, Zelda's gaining on you!

2 comments:

bobbi said...

and it's still raining!

sharon said...

it is still raining (or started here late last night to catch up with you)
As I am home today, I am going to try to hook up the camera so I can send you a pic of the sock in progress. I love the pattern, but the yarn is not quite what I expected for knitting with.
Have a great day