Friday, October 26, 2007

Look what came in the mail today!

Yeah, my prize yarn from Jodi's contest has arrived! (Thank you again Jodi!) Isn’t it beautiful? I love these colors and anybody who knows me knows that the bulk of my winter wardrobe is red, navy, grey, purple and black. Now, just to find a nice sock pattern to bring out the best in these colors. Until then, I think I will keep it in my knitting basket so I can pet it.

An update on the list I posted Monday….

Surf Socks – only the toe left to go (should finish that tonight)
Book read, book club meeting attended, fully participated in discussion.
Office – 1 container purged and sorted; storage solution store reconnoitered.
Bathroom – hubby still patching and sanding; painting will commence Saturday or Sunday
Purse – Partial progress: bottom and side seams sewed (purse fabric and liner fabric); need to cut pieces for handles; sew handles and then pin whole mess together with lining, zipper and what not for final sewing

Have a happy, crafty weekend one and all!

No comments: