Monday, October 15, 2007

Not just another to do list

So didya ever have a day where you wrote what you did on your “to do” list just so you could cross something off? Well today sorta qualified for that. I did get two of the original things done, but so much else just needed doing and I did that instead of what I thought I should be doing. Yeah, like that…

Oh, but I did win a contest! Many thanks to Jodi. I stumbled onto her blog awhile back and check it now and then, I checked it one day last week and she just happened to be doing a contest… so, what the heck I entered on the theory that you can’t win if you don’t enter - and won a skein of sock yarn. Yeah!

Right now the cat is totally hogging the desk chair, so I’m trying to type while sitting on the very edge of the seat. I don’t think this arrangement is going to work very much longer.

Saucey Says:

I’m not giving up the chair... if you don’t write about me you can’t blog today.

1 comment:

SciFiTVFanGirl said...

Yay for sock yarn! :o)

On a random note, I doubt you're facing any shortage of projects, but I have sort of a challenge for you if you find yourself looking for something new to knit. Do you think you would be able to knit/come up with a knitting pattern for a stuffed Hobbes?

Just a thought...