Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Who can blog at a time like this?

No, really. Robert Goulet has died! Sir Lancelot! Such a voice. Gone. Double sigh. Okay, I always knew he was too old for me, and would probably never ride in on that white horse and swoop me away to Las Vegas or whatever luxurious place he was singing, but gee, I always loved to hear him sing. And I always got a giggle out of the nut commercial. It's sad news indeed.

So, I did get another hat started last night no pics yet, but in-between my post yesterday and starting the hat, I did this,
with this:

Now that slipper wearing weather has really started, my fuzzy white slippers desperately needed replacement and Hey! I had this really fuzzy acrylic and some old silver and white stuff that I had absolutely no idea what to do with... inspiration! Lo and behold, the Every Cloud has a Silver Lining slippers are born! (well, knitted). This slipper pattern is one of the easiest ever and it only takes about 3.5 to 4 hours to do an adult sized pair. (Evening TV watching - even if you sometimes stop knitting to pay attention during "House").
So even if there will never be a knight on a shining white horse... there are now new shiny white (fuzzy) slippers :)
Have a safe and Happy Halloween!

No comments: